Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Do you know...

OMGosh, Christmas is in 8 days.... I was reading the January issue of Real Simple Magazine, in one of the page (9 lists you can never quite recall)...

So, what are the names of Santa's 8 reindeers? Since they are on the card below. LOL. See the end of today blog for answer.

I made the above card for the AMuse Stamp of the week challenge, I used a few of my FAV stamps... santa's silhouette, merry kissmas, kissing couple, and diner. I airbrushed the white cs with copic markers to create the sky... add a little bit of this and that... hope you like it.


My SCS Wednesday card sketch challenge, I used the Nurse Anya. "Totally love Pink Poison Anya and Ian"... The sentiment is from Amuse Best Medicine. I colored her hair with Copics E39 leather & E44 clay, her outfit in flesh R02 & E39 garnet, shoes in E49 dark bark, and of course her skin color in E00 skin white. And I added the gold detail with my gold gelly roll pen.
Santa's reindeers are:
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen.

No comments: