Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hello Lily!


Lily the fairy, it's too cute. She is from the Pink Cat Studio. It is a super cool challenge, no stamp necessary, you just have to download Lily from the website, print it and GO! Here is the link http://pinkcatstudio.blogspot.com/2009/01/lily-fairy-contest.html. The deadline is Jan 13. You still have time!
Here is my entry. I am quite happy with it. I love the color (anything not green and red is good, LOL!) I found this paper with my stack of CS, it caught my eye. I used my nestabilities, I love those things, super cool. Then I colored, colored, and colored. Lily has a polka dot dress (I colored her dress with copic marker RV14 and dots were created by the colorless blender) And, I used my spica pens and lots of stickles. Hope you like it!

No comments: