Saturday, February 28, 2009

hangin' out...

Good day! My wonderful hubby brought me a new soft soft bunny Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net Isn't he cute?

And here is my messy corner... I have a couple projects that I have to finish by next Wednesday... I joined a group called the PaperTree Gang at my LSS, it's a group which meets once a month, and we try out different techinques or new products. Fun! But due to the wonderful New England snow storms, we were unable to meet for 2 months, so last month we got 2 kits instead of the usual of just 1 kit... and I haven't start either kits. LOL! Pressure is on!

Well, less talking. I just want to pop in and say hello and here is a card that I made with the Amuse landscape, sky writer, and sentiment Love in the Air.



Have a great weekend!



P.S. A little bird told me... Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

No comments: