Thursday, March 5, 2009

Curves or Fluffy?

What's up with me again?
Pink Curves... Glenda's weekly challenge. Anything with curves! Sweet, I love round things, scallop punches and corner rounder. I'm totally in for this. Sparkles and pink tu-tu!

Supplies: amuse cardstock, marvy scallop punches, corner rounder, copic markers, spica pens
Stamps: bunny princess and wishing you happiness always

Purple Fluffy... Dream a little dream with my Anya with her dearest fluzzy panda bear.
Supplies: cardstock (from my scrapbox), tgf digi kit (her PJ) return to wonderland, purple POM-POMs, brown fun flock, copic markers, koh-i-noor color pencils (her headband), cuttlebug embossing folder, ribbon
Stamps: tgf Dress me Anya and Wardrobe #1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of your cards are great, Kerry! Your Anya is colored in nicely and I like the paper pieced outfit. Her bear looks so fuzzy with the fun flock! I've never tried it but I really like how it looks.

Glenda J said...

Great cards Kerry! Love your pink curves - absolutely adorable card. Thanks so much for playing along!