Wednesday, March 18, 2009

two BUNNIES
















Two Bunnies Face off...

On the left handed corner, the super cute March digi stamp from Two Scoops Rice Designs, these stamps are extremely adorable, I can't wait to get more of them.

Supplies: Lilac & lime green CS, K*i memories colorful funky stripe,
rub-on, scallop & circle punch, stardust gel pen,
Copic markers (Y11,Y13,Y38, YG23, YG25, RV13, RV25, V06)

And on the right handed corner, another cute fuzzy bunny
given by my wonderful DH............................................
Supplies: Lots of love by DH
Smiley from millan.netWho's the WINNER?

2 comments:

Randi said...

I love the Two Scoops stamps!! I've been trying to be good and not order....but they're just too cute!!! Nice stuffed bunny!! But I really love your card bunny!!

*Analyn* said...

I say it's a tie...both are very adorable!