Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 1 of A*muse*A*Palooza

Day 1...

Party at the Paper Tree, Manchester, NH! Jen D's Make it Merry class was totally AWESOME!!! I had so much fun!
We are ready!

Tasha and I...
the two celebrities at the Paper Tree... Jen D & Michelle (owner)I love this...
of course, got to take a picture with my teacher!
Now, another beautiful picture... Michelle and her wonderful helper Cassy!

Well, off to class again! This time I am teaching... Smiley from millan.net Off I go, will let you know how it went.
Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Tasha said...

You did such a great job, teaching your class. I'll be using my book tonight. Got more christmas stamps today... :)

Jen D said...

Love the pics!!! Soooo happy to see you last night- I've missed you!!! Your book is awesome- wish I could have stayed for your class!

jenn shurkus said...

awww miss all the paper tree girls ;) love michelles new haircut :)

Elena said...

I am so glad that you had a fun time at your class! Thank you for sharing the pictures!