Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gone crazy with Spica!


Hello,
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! As for me, I had a wonderful day off. My good friend and I went to visit a friend of ours who recently had a baby boy. Oh boy, he is such a stud muffin. So sweet, so precious! I just want to hold him forever. Smiley from millan.net We also treated ourselves with a manicure and pedicure. We went to shopping for a little bit, and I came home and craft... So, I went a little Spica pens crazy... I colored this cutie pie "butterfairy" from Softpencil, and I colored her whole entire wings with spica! I used the layout from Mojo Monday (from Sunday).
Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Sweet, lovely card!

Saskia :)

Elena said...

What a sweet card! I love the beautiful layout of it!

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful as usual! ;)