Tuesday, September 29, 2009

AIF Tuesday AND Freebie!


Are you ready for a challenge?
Join us at the AiFactory Challenge & Freebies Blog! For the week, the DT gals had the honor to work with these cutest kids at AiFactory, meet Alicia and Ivan. Aren't they just adorable? And our challenge was to make a multiple layers (at least 3 layers) project. Since I was on a roll of making pop-up cards... I hope you don't mind another one. I cut out a bunch of buildings at the background, colored different shade of grey, and popped each layer. I also used Tim Holtz distress crackle paint (rock candy) to create a icy surface.
Thanks for stopping by, please visit other AiFactory DT's girls' blog and see their wonderful creations.
Don't forget... World Card Making Day is this Saturday, October 3rd. The AiFactory DT members will be there between 3pm to 4pm. Come by, check us out, and see what we are up to....
Oh... one more thing! Want a freebie, go grab it at the AiFactory Freebie Group!!! It's only free for 24 hours, so hurry! :D

10 comments:

Tammy said...

This is so so so cute!!!
I love how much motion that you've got in the card.
Fantastic job!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! This is one creative and fun card.

de said...

LOVING IT! I had a similar idea but ran out of time to execute and was intimidated by the pop up. This is amazing!

Karen said...

I love this card! You did a great job of capturing the motion. Very creative.

Elena said...

Wow! Kerry! Awesome card! Really love the dimesnion you created! So creative and clever!

Lola said...

Love the pop-up card. I recently made one - wasn't that easy for me. This is really great!

Elizabeth P said...

You´re very creative Kerry! I love your cute card! ;)

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry! This is soooo cool! I love what you did here! It's awesome!

My Creative Time said...

I love your pop~up card!! what a nice scenery for your background!! very cute!!!
Emma:)

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my gosh, my jaw has hit the floor! Holy cow, that is so cool!!!! I thought mine was genius w/ the reflection, but yours is so out of this world awesome!