Friday, October 23, 2009

CASE Dawn's card?!?!

TGIF!!! Yay! Weekend is here soon, so sad that I have to work... but oh well, so that I can buy more craft goodies, haha!

Today I want to send a shout out to Dawn!!! Her card at the Amuse Get Together was totally AWESOME!!! She is so clever, she used the school time clear set to create a road!! OMG, I would never thought of that! You go girl!

Which brings to Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #43, the challenge is to case a card. Viola!!! And this will also fit the Amuse Lounge Challenge Octoberfest too. Smiley from millan.net

6 comments:

The Paper Tree said...

I LOVE what you did with the road! Perfect, perfect, perfect! :)

Randi said...

SO cute!! I love this whole scene!! Very clever! I may case your case!! Have an awesome weekend hun!

Elena said...

Very-very cute card, Kerry!

Amy said...

I agree with everyone, you've created such a cute scene Kerry! Love the card!

Cat said...

So cute and perfect for the season! LOVE the road!

Jennie M said...

I love this scene you created! Such a great card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Lounge challenge! :)