Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Etsy Inspired Challenge #59

TV time?! Aren't these mini TV adorable or what? They are from The Little Red Door from Etsy. You know.... I wanted to send a shout out to all my blogging friends to introduce me to all these wonderful goodies. BIG hugs and thank you... without you, oh man! I'm sooooo missing out. Back to business, the Etsy inspired challenge, I decided to use one of my favorite stamp from Unity, it's called Love is Everything. And the TV is perfect for this wonderful occasion.


I kept this very simple. I stamped the image with rhubarb stalk memento, inked the image with Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in antique linen and tea dye, and added some sparkles with a few Spica pen. Viola!

8 comments:

de said...

You are rockin the challenge girl! What a perfect stamp for your inspiration! I love it! Thanks for playing this week!

thelittlereddoor said...

love your TV card :)

Catherine said...

What a great card ! I love the colours... And the little televisions are too cute ! Smile. Catherine

Elena said...

Wow! Those little TVs are so cute! And what a perfect stamp choice for this challenge!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so cute! What a perfect image for the challenge this week! Thanks for playing, Kerry! :D

Randi said...

UNITY!!! Awesome! I love how you distressed it and tea dyed it! And, spica glitter pen.. LOVE it!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Kerry! I like so much the vintage style on it ;)

Ashley Newell said...

This is super cute! Thanks for playing the EIC this week! :)