Sunday, May 2, 2010

A happy Sunday and CCM sketch #2.


Hello and happy Sunday! Don't you just love this little guy? He is from the new release from Chi Chi Memories called Sunny Day . Actually he is also available as a single digi too, called Sunny Boy.

And this is also my entry for the CCM Sketch Challenge#2. Another super fun sketch, CCM releases a new challenge every Thursdays. And honestly, once I saw this sketch a few days ago, I just can't help to start creating.

Goodies that I used:
DCWV cardstock, dp from Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride, Copic markers (110, E00, E53, E57, E93, V09, V12, Y26, YR14), the sentiment is from Amuse artstamp.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Your card is so so cute ! Love your papers and the image is so cute ! I have saved the sketch in my special folder, I will surely use it soon ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kerry this is one great card I do love this image and your colouring is great so are those fabulous papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x