Sunday, May 9, 2010

Hmmmm...

I'm super excited! I got a few of the new Amuse Everything Rosy new release stamps. And of course, I can't pass up the Amuse challenges...

So, for the Amuse lounge challenge #16: 2, 4, 6, 8, Who Do We Appreciate? I decided to use the new Marigold stamp to create a thank you card.

I started with this...
Then, I wanted to play along with Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #65: to put a butterfly on the card.

Then, I went crazy stamping, hehe... cut it out and pop it!

Hope you like it!

8 comments:

Glenda J said...

So cute Kerry! Love every version. The pop up is fabulous! Great layout! Thanks for playing.

Glenda J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

cool! i like seeing the variations of the same card and how little things change them. very neat

Alanna Harris said...

gack!! they are all so gorgeous, I love love love them all!!

Tracy said...

Kerry!

As usual, beautiful, beautiful cards:) I really love the way you layered. I don't get a lot of time for blog hops or getting updated on all the blogs to which I subscribe, but I always look at yours:)

I would love to see some of your scrapbook page layouts!

Trac

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Wow your cards are gorgeous ! I have said it before - and I will say it again ! but you always create very elegant cards, they are "chic" as we would say in France !!! I love them, you have really made a fab job ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Cat said...

cute, cute, cute!

coldwaters2 said...

Love it Kerry a beautiful flower image and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x