Monday, June 7, 2010

Hey dude!!

Happy Monday!

Check out this super HOT beach dude!!! He is one of the new images from InStyle. What do you think? I colored his hair blond... He reminds me of some cartoon that I watched a few times on the Cartoon Network! Hehe!

On to the card, I used white cs and inked it with TH distressing ink pad in stormy sky. The design paper is from Jenni Bowlin Green soda label (also inked with TH distressing ink pad in tea dye), I also the embossed the geen soda label paper, then I added this super cool ribbon and a felt leaf.

Hope you like it! Smiley from millan.net


6 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

I like it! Nice job coloring him!

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Wow, this card rocks Kelly : the image is fun (love his little "shoes") and the DT is gorgeous... Love the felt leaf too... Gorgeous... Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Angela said...

Kerry, he is a cutie!! I love the DP you used and all theinking you added and embossing you did!! Oh and that ribbon is just he perfect touch!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Elena said...

Awesome card, Kerry! I love everything about it - sponging, embossing, lace and great coloring! :)

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I know exactly the cartoon you are talking about and he does look like him!! GREAT work on this!

Taylor said...

great job with him!