Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge Time!


Happy happy thursday! Time for another super fun Chi Chi Memories Sketch Challenge, I can't believe that it's already sketch #11... Time sure go by fast when we are having fun. How cool is this sketch, I had lots of fun creating this card. Well, I used this cute little bird from the Spring is Here set. And I have been dying to use my inverted scalloped circles nesties, and I did. :) The dp is from Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety (loveeee all the chicks).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll play along our challenge... click HERE for more information and see what's the prize!

2 comments:

Lisa Atha said...

OMG! Kerry, this is sooo cute! Those little birds are adorable! Love it!

Hugs,

Lisa

Betty J Schaub said...

oooooooooo chicks! these are adorable and I love the dp and your coloring!!!