Friday, July 23, 2010

Heading to the carnival...

Two posts today, please scroll down to see Fairy Knoll's post.

Anyone? Me, me, ME!!!! Check out this super adorable new set from Chi Chi Memories!!! Happy Carnival! And where's the little bear? Hehe! Isn't this set totally awesome? Want your own, click HERE. It's available at the CCM shop as a set or as a single stamp.

Ok, I cannot help it... when I first saw this set, my jaw dropped... Loved the clowns! And of course, the sweet little clown needs a red nose and a red bow tie, hello! Hehe!!! And I remembered that I have the perfect paper to match... The Sassafras Apple Jack paper pad!

Hope you enjoyed it! If you want to see more wonderful creations from the super cute set, please visit my fellow CCM DT ladies (their links are located on my sidebar) or visit the CCM blog. And stay tune, I'll be back with more carnival creations!

Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow ! What a fab and cute card Sweetie ! I adore this little chap ! His little nose is tooooooo cute ! Love it ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elena said...

Love your new blog look!
Wow! This card is pure cuteness! Love the clown's nose! How creative!