Monday, August 9, 2010

more challenges...

Good morning and happy Monday! Just to want share a card that I made today... I wanted to play along Glenda's Random Aumusing Challenge 76, to use hardware on the card... Oh my, it was soooo hard for me, why? who knows.... maybe lack of coffee or chocolate, hehe! Then of course, that's not hard enough... I wanted to add on Amuse Lounge Monthly Challenge #19: stick to the pattern! and Etsy Inspired Challenge too....

Supplies:
Stamps: Effiel tower, Bonjour, and love bl from Amuse
Paper: card from Amuse
Others: Cuttlebug fleur de Lis embossing folder, Tim Holtz distressing ink pad antique linen, CTMH Indian corn blue, memento in desert sand, and the board clip.
For the Etsy Inspired Challenge, their featured shop this week is Cathy Walter's Etsy Shop. This is my inspiration for the card, as you already know... I visited Paris last year, I had such a great time, Paris is such a beautiful city... I just can't pass up this beautiful piece called Adventure in Paris Pendant.

And don't forget to stop by the EIC blog, they are celebrating their 100th challenge, here is the details.

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Glenda J said...

Wow Kerry - this might be my favourite card that you have ever done! What a fabulous layout & style.... and love the colours too (of course, you are using red!). Thanks so much for playing along.

JulieHRR said...

WOW! Great job encompassing a variety of challenges into one design! :)

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Kerry ! I love the colours you have put together and the stamp - and the sentiment - are just perfect ! J'aime beaucoup ! Plein de bisous de la part de... Oh sorry ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Virginia L. said...

Love that paper clip on this card, Kerry! Beautiful job you did! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired Challenge #100! Good luck!

Jill said...

Great combo of stamps, colors, and hardware!

Alanna Harris said...

love the colours and all the texture!!

Elizabeth P said...

I love your card Kerry! it´s very original :)

de said...

LOVE this! I love where your inspiration took you girlie! This is tres chic! :-)

Thanks for helping us celebrate our 100th challenge at EtsyInspired!

SmilynStef said...

Love that clip ... great inspired design.

Ashley Newell said...

Kerry! You got to play! YAY! I love this, the clean lines look great! I need that stamp set, so cute! Thanks for taking the time to play along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!