Thursday, August 12, 2010

Softpencil Thursday!

Good morning and happy Softpencil thursday.... Did you see??? Elizabeth's new halloween cliparts, digi papers, and DIY printables are here!!! Woohoo... they are sooooo cute!! Go on, you have to go check them out! {HERE} is the link. So many ideas for coming to my crazy head on how to use these cuties. :) What?! I'm keeping a secret for now, haha! But I'll sure show you when I'm done. Hehe!!!


On to this week's challenge, the DT girls are working on Ladybug and flower. If you want to get it, HERE is the link. I wanted to make something different, so here is a free standing pop up card, you can find the tutorial at SCS. The paper is from My Mind's Eye Beloved. I was having sooooo much trouble looking for the ribbon... I went from orange, yellow, then white... back to yellow and now finally white polka dots. :) Hope it's okay!

7 comments:

Cat said...

Your pop up card is just adorable! Love the DP and ribbon!

Elena said...

Wow! Halloween collection is so adorable!
And your pop-up card is so pretty!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh you enabler! Now I "need" to go check these out! I really enjoyed your blog today, I had to see everything!

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Sweetie ! I have never made one like that, I should give it a try, it looks FAB ! Love the colours you have chosen and the ribbon is great ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Elizabeth P said...

Wow Kerry! I love the ribbon, the colours combo, your coloring and everything on your standing pop-up card!!! great job ;)

Betty J Schaub said...

Hey Kerry, love the color combo on this card. The flower is perfect and isn't this just the happiest ladybug!!!

Michelle said...

I've seen those pop up cards but have never tried one. your's looks super cool...thinking it's time I finally tried it! Fabulous creation, Kerry!