Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Fall

Happy Friday and happy fall to you! In New England, the fall sure is here. Most of the leaves have already changed to beautiful yellow and orange colors. So so gorgeous!!!

How about a fall card featuring the sweet CCM bear? This sweet little guy is available as a single stamp or as a whole set from Autumn Memory. I decided to make a gate-fold card.

And here is the inside, the sentiment is also from the CCM autumn memory set.

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories Autumn Memory
Paper: Bazzill, Cosmo Cricket Wanted Calamity Jane
Copics: E25, E27, E31, E33, E34, Y26, Y28

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh gosh, this is such a cute card Kerry ! I love this little character, he is too sweet ! Have a smashing week-end my dear friend ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine (who is freezing in front of her PC...)

Elena said...

Oh, look at this cutie!

Lisa Atha said...

awe, isn't this the cutest image ever? I so love it, so much I am working on a card with it! I love your card, it is so cute and pretty!

Hugs,

Lisa