Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Saturday and more...


Happy Saturday everyone! Sorry for being so quiet lately, I was away on vacation visiting my mom. DH and I had a wonderful time and mom is doing well. But however, we are very happy to be back home. :) ...

Just want to pass on some news from InStyle Stamps... ISS is having a major *Sale, sale, SALE*! They have over 40 stamps on sale for only $1 each. Click HERE for more details. Go a head, check it out. ;P

And finally, here is a card that I made today... I'm so sleepy... But I was having craft-withdrawal... Allow me to introduce to Snowflake Chloe. She is one of this month new release this month and she is available now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Kerry I do love your card that image is gorgeous especially with your colouring I love the textured card and that punched border.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Sweetie ! I adore the border, just fantastic ! Happy to know you are back home safe ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Robin McK said...

Hi Kerry!

What a cute card! I absolutely love the house border punch, and the embossing is delicious!

Tracy said...

I like the way you used texture here! And the way you layered!