Friday, December 10, 2010

Love my BLUES and DT Call

Woohoo, it's FRIDAY!!! It's soooo cold, brrrr... I quess these cute little penguins don't mind it at all. I love them... they are so so cute, I just want to steal their super COOL scarf. Haha!!! Nah, I won't be mean. I think I will just have a cup of yummy hot cocoa. :)

Oh sorry, on to the card... I used the little penguin from Chi Chi Memories (available as a single stamp or a stamp set). I printed out 3 of these adorable penguins and colored away. I kept the card simple, I cut out the image with my new Label 14 nesties (LOVE it!), added some snowflakes, washi paper tape, sentiment from Amuse, and some bling, Viola!

And I also entered this card in a few challenges:

iCopic Color Challenge #9 - Blue and White
Crafty & Me - Moody Blues
Tip Top Tuesday Tip #12 - Anything Goes
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Chi Chi Memories Winter Fun, sentiment and snowflake are from Amuse
Paper: Neenah, MS
Copics: B0000, B91, B93, B95, B97, C00, C1, FB2, FB2, YR21, YR23
Others: ColorBox chalk ink in ice blue, versamagic in aegean blue, brilliance in pearlescent sky blue, washi paper tape, blings

Other CCM news!

CCM is having their first ever DT Call!!! This is super exciting... we are looking for wonderful crafters to join our happy CCM family.

So, don't be shy! If you like these adorable penguins and their friends, why not apply? Share the CCM love... More details HERE!

1 comment:

Elena said...

Love penguins' scarfs too! Super cute card!