Saturday, December 25, 2010

Peaceful wishes and a little extra.

Merry Merry Christmas!!! Hope you have a very merry day! Just popping in with a simple card that I made for Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge #96, the theme is to create something peaceful. I used the sketch from Clean and Simple stamping blog. Hope you like it.

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Amuse angel heart, sentiment from the elegant winter clear set
Copics: B93, B95, BG0000, BG10, C3, C4, E000, E00
Others: MS border punch, nesties, glitter, glossy accents, Colorbox chalk ink in ice blue, versamagic in aegean blue

And here is another CAS card... I haven't play with my Rosie Roadshow stamps for a long time. So, Viola!

Goodies that I used:
Stamps: Rosie Roadshow north pole and sentiment Baby, it's Cold Outside!
Paper: Scrap and Amuse
Copics: E40, R46, W00
Others: bling, stickles in frosted lace and TH distressing ink in antique linen

That's all folks! Hope you enjoy them. Merry Christmas!!!

Smiley from millan.net

5 comments:

Elena said...

Wonderful cards, Kerry!
Merry Christmas to you and family!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

GORGEOUS cards Kerry. Hope you have an AMAZING Christmas my friend!! Hugs and love:)

Catherine said...

Your two cards are fantastic Sweetie ! Love the glossy accent on the little heart ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Catherine said...

Me again ! I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Glenda J said...

Great peaceful card - great colours and I love the border punch! Hope you had a great Christmas!