Monday, January 31, 2011

Karber Forget me not!

Happy happy Monday, how are you? Today is bittersweet, it's my last Karber's card as their DT. I can't believed 3 months has gone by so quickly. I had so much fun being on the Karber weekly challenge team. Thank you very much for the opportunity. But don't worry, it's certainly not the last time I play with these digi's. So, stay tune! :)

Back to this Karber weekly challenge, the theme is FORGET ME NOT. Use a tool or something that you haven't use for a longgggg time! So, I pulled out my Koh-i-Noh color pencil, Prismacolor pencils, and gamsol. I colored Jude with them. No Copics involved or harmed during the creation of this card. LOL! Plus, I even added Flower Soft (I love this stuff, honestly I like to collect all the colors, but seriously I don't use them enough)

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Bo Bunny crazy love collection
Others: Koh-i-Noor color pencils, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, flower soft, MS border punch, nesties, TH distressing ink, white gel pen, ribbon, and bling

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cute card Kerry ! Love the DP and the border too ! The Flower Soft are really cute... Hope you hade a lovely week-end ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lisa said...

Love your card Kerry!!! It has been a pleasure working with you at Karber!! we will be in touch though as we are Ladybuds together too

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet card... great papers and the image is adorable!

Elena said...

Oh, how cute, Kerry!
Love how you added gems to flowers!