Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thinking of you...


Hello hello, how's your weekend? Sorry for being so quiet, I have been busy busy working and trying to finish my projects before heading out to CHA. I'm very excited, I never been to CHA before... but I'm looking forward to it, I'll sure keep you posted. If you are going to be there, please do stop by and say hi. I'll be hanging out at the InStyle Stamps booth.

Well, here is a card that I made with the InStyle Stamps Tia and Cuddles which will be releasing at CHA. Love her, she is so so cute, and I love her kitty too.

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Basic Grey Marjolaine
Copics: BG0000, BG10, BG11, BG75, E08,, E31, E40, E50, E51, E53, G20, YG0000, YG01
Others: Fabics, TH flower sizzix dies, MS border punch, corner rounder, Basic Grey Marjolaine brads, vellum (for the flowers, then colored with Copics)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Another gorgeous card Sweetie ! Love the DP and this cutie with her little cat is too cute ! Great flower too ! Have a great time at the CHA ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Anonymous said...

Love your card as always!! Have a great time at CHA!!!

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! great coloring and love the layout!!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing :)

Brook said...

Great card. I love you DP and flower. And the brad is perfect!