Thursday, March 24, 2011

CCM Sketch Challenge #28

Hi all, how are you? I hope you are up for a challenge. Here is a Sketch Challenge #28 from Chi Chi Memories. Well, spring is here! However, we got snow yesterday, boo!!!

And here is my card, I was in the mood for some pastel color for spring. I used the colors from my super cool washi paper tape, and work it them. I hope you like it.

Goodies that I used:
Paper: Bazzill
Copics: BV01, BV02, R22, YG61
Others: washi paper tape, blings, Sakura chalk pens, stickles

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is such a cool card Kerry ! I love the washi paper tape ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

What a fun sketch! I love how you used washi tape here!
We got a little bit of snow too... ): I want spring! :)

Amy said...

The way you used the washi tape looks so cool, super fun card Kerry! Love the spring colors of this, it's finally feeling like spring here...sorry you got snow yesterday!

Lisa Atha said...

Cute card Kerry, and what a cute image set!!! Oh why did I have to go look at it? LOL

Hugs,

Lisa