Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ISS Color Challenge.


IGood morning and happy Wednesday to you. It's time for another InStyle Stamps Color Challenge, this month we are inspired by these beautiful spring colors. We have quite a bit of snow here in New England, I'm totally ready for spring. :) I will be back with my Color Challenge card tomorrow, but for now, here is another spring-y card that I created with the Patty wuv stamp set.


Copics: B0000, BG53, E000, E00, E01, E42, E43, E53, E55, R20, R81, R83, RV00, W0, W2, Y00, YG00, YG01

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, this card is adorable! I love that image and your layout/design is awesome!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute LO! I love that paper--and that flower is so fun!! Great image:)

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous card my Friend ! I love the DP and what a cute image ! I want the same slippers !!! Hugs and love from Catherine