Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another tag!

Happy Wednesday, how are you? I have another tag for you today. I got the Tim Holtz Sizzix 'tag' die a while back and even since then. I have been wanting to make more tags. Plus, it's easier to store with a ring-ful (is that even a word? Smiley from millan.netI don't think so... ) of tags.

Anyways, on to the tag... The pretty background paper is from K&Company Contemporary mega tag pad. The adorable girl is from Magnolia. Isn't she sooooo cute?

Copics: E000, E00, E01, E70, E74, E77, E79, FY1, R05, R08, R22, R29, Y0000, Y11, Y32, Y38, YG61, YG63, YR12

I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh this is so so sweet Kerry ! I love those colours and the little Tilda is too cute ! I've got a question for you about the TH's tag die : I've been looking on the net and the only one I can find is a "mover and shaper" one : is it the one you use and does it work like an ordinary die ? I have read that you need something else to use it as such ? Thank you very much Sweetie ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Oh, it is so gorgeous, Kerry! I love how you decorated the bottom of the tag!