Saturday, April 30, 2011

CKC weekend!

Hello, hope you are having a great weekend. I'm enjoying mine. :) CKC came to Manchester, NH. My crafty friends and I took 3 classes yesterday. Fun, fun, FUN! Here are a few cards that we made during the class called Cards From the Heart Class from Heartfelt Creations. I love these flowers, they are gorgeous.



And not to mention... we shop til we drop! Check out all my new goodies! Smiley from millan.net


One of my crafty friend loves these beautiful kits from the Button Farm, she buys at least a kit every year (maybe lots more, hehe!)... So, we all caught the bug. This is my first kit (the Inspiration Journal kit) that I purchase. It's so pretty, I can't wait to get it done. Hmmm... maybe tomorrow, hehe!

Well... got to do some crafting!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie your cards are gorgeous ! The flowers are beautiful and I simply adore the flourishes ! Hugs and love from Catherine