Wednesday, April 13, 2011

InStyle Stamps Color Challenge

Woohoo, it's Wednesday already! Hope you are having a great day. Time for another InStyle Stamps Color Challenge, for this month... we are inspire by this gorgeous picture.


And here is my card, I couldn't find any design paper that fits the theme... So I decided to make my own. I used Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in mustard seed for the background, then by I added the pattern by using the Spellbinder impressabilities flower with bundled sage ink pad. I hope you like it.

Copics: G28, Y15, YG62, W2
Others: Spellbinders impressabilities circles, Tim Holtz distressing ink pad in bundled sage, peeled paint, and mustard seeds, ribbon and glossy accent

2 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW ! You are so clever ! What a gorgeous background ! I love your card Sweetie ! Fantastic work as always ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Great job on the challenge! Beautiful card, Kerry! Have a great weekend!
:) Rachel