Sunday, April 17, 2011

What I made today for class #1...


Click HERE for the Karber Royal Easter Blog Hop!

Hello and hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I'm sure enjoying mine. Yesterday, I went to my local scrapbooking store Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA and took two of the very talenated Jennifer McGuire's class. The class was totally awesome!!! We made this beautiful canvas full of these hearts, every heart... we used a different technique, how cool is that? Of course, mine doesn't look as nice as Jennifer's. But it's so fun to learn and hang out some a bunch of crafty ladies.

I'll back to show you what we did at the second class once I finished them.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, this is fantastic ! I am sooooo jealous ! You must have had a fab time ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Cat said...

Hi, Kerry! I think this project is just fabulous! How fun!

ThePurplePlace said...

AWESOME! I am working on my blog post now, but still HAVE not totally finished my canvas!

You did great!! I'm going to put a link to your canvas on my blog too!!

It was great to see you and I'll look forward to seeing you in May!!

Happy Crafting,
Lis

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

What do you mean not as j=nice as Jennifer's?! This is awesome! Got to have more details on it!!!!! Love it!!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

Monica said...

This is really beautiful!!! TFS, http://monicalott.blogspot.com/