Thursday, June 23, 2011

Time to Celebrate yet?

Happy happy Thursday! Time for some Chi Chi fun. Since July 4th is coming up really soon, how about something red, white, and blue? I used the Happy 4th stamp set from Chi Chi Memories. You can get it here, plus it's on sale for only $3.96.

I was totally lazy... I couldn't find any pattern paper that I want to use... So, I colored the paper with my Copic marker to create the frame. And the sentiment is from Amuse and I used the Faber-Castell brush pen as ink. Hehe!

Hope you like it and have a great day!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is dead cute Sweetie ! Those two little characters are so colourful that they didn't need any DP behing... Love your colouring as always ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Elizabeth P said...

Cute card!

Congrats!!! I´ve left an award for you on my blog ;)
http://digitalstamps.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html