Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Monday

Good morning and happy Monday! Hope you had a beautiful weekend. I had a great relaxing weekend. Hanging out with my hubby and great friends. Plus, I also did a little bit more of my experimenting...


My first card, I cut the beautiful lace background with my Cricut (paper lace cartridge) and I just adore this ballerina Tilda. So so sweet.Smiley from millan.net


And the second card... I wanted to try out the Tuesday Techniques watercolor crayons (which I got since May), but since I only have 2 of greens. I also used the yellow Faber-Castell watercolor pencil.

Well, I hope you like it and have a great day!

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Kerry these are so beautiful what a fantastic Tilda card all those wonderful red swirls and those flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elena said...

Love how you cut the background for Magnolia card!
And what a beautiful flowers! Nicely colored! Love it! :)

Catherine said...

Your cards are gorgeous Kerry ! Love the swirls behind Tilda and the colouring of the flowers on your second card is fantastic ! Hugs and love from Catherine

ThePurplePlace said...

I have this Cricut Cartridge and maybe I shall have to put it to some use and start making some gorgeous backgrounds like you did!!

Both cards are so pretty, but I admit, I'm partial to the flowers...stunning!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! You make adorable cards lady!

webdesign said...

wow so cute..
==============
non voice projects