Monday, December 19, 2011

Get ready for Xmas!


Hello hello and how are you? Are you ready for the holidays? I finally started Xmas shopping last week... thank goodness that I don't have to shop for lots of family and friends... which makes it much easier. And since everyone is busy shopping and get ready for the Xmas, how about something christmas-y (is it even a word???). Smiley from millan.net

Check out this cutie pie from Sister Stamps, she is called Yuki. So adorable! The card base is from Memory Box, I added some pretty Japanese paper (which I picked up while visiting San Francisco Japan town), she is colored with Copic Markers and the sentiment is from Amuse called laughter and cheers.

I hope you like this and have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Creations by Shirl said...

love her paper piece sack matching to your bg papers... very pretty Kerry....

Catherine said...

Oh this is so delightful Sweetie ! I love the cute image ! Your colouring is fab and the paper piecing looks stunning ! Love the paper, it's gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Karen said...

What sweet card! I love it. She is too adorable. Love the colors....

I hope you are having a good week!

Hugs,
Karen

Lisa Atha said...

Kerry,

This is sooooo cute. Love Sister stamp images! You make such cute card with them.

Hugs, Lisa

Alice Carman said...

Adorable!