Wednesday, February 1, 2012

miss U...


Good morning blogging friend, how are you? I was blog hopping and visited my friend Lisa's blog from the Purple Place.... She had lots of beautiful yellow cards yesterday. I was totally inspired. I too created a yellow card. I used this sweetheart from the Greeting Farm, it's called Cheeky Mate, the background is created by a Tim Holtz embossing folder, she is sitting on a chain created by a EK Success punch, and the bubble is from MFT Say What die-namics stamp set.

Hope you like it and have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Great embossing folder and the EK chair border punch is a must for me to get.... Awesome card Kerry....love it!!!!

Karen said...

Very nice! Love the gears and the sassy image.

Hugs,
Karen

Catherine said...

What an adorable card Sweetie ! I love the image and the beautiful colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Kerry this is so gorgeous, what a super background effect, I love the colours you have used and that image is beautiful.
hugs
Lorraine x

Alice Carman said...

ooh la la...nice! Love that chain punch and of course your coloring too.