Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Great class and more...


Hello and how are you? Just want to pop in and say hello! I had a wonderful day today, I started out by taking a Memory Box card class with my friend Lisa at my local scrapbooking store Absolutely Everything, Topsfield, MA.


Here are the three cards that we made in class. So simple, but so pretty!

And yes, I finally got my hands on these totally awesome Dylusions ink spray, stencils, and stamps from Ranger. I was drooling over those bright colors, plus I can get my hands inky.... It's a WIN, WIN!!!


Viola, here is my first creations... it might not be perfect.... but I'm still learning. Dyan Reaveley will be coming to my LSS this summer, I can't wait to take her class. For now, I will just have fun, hehe!


What a day! Great fun, a wonderful crafty morning, yummy lunch (a wonderful Korean dish called Bibimbap), then returned home to craft some more... Life is GOOD!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous work! Love all the goodies...

Hugs,
Karen

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Kerry~
First of all - hope you are sitting I'm finally revealing my pic hidden behind of my butterfly image.. (hehe)!
Now, to your card, simple but just gorgeous... love those flowers too...
And that Korean bibimbap looks delish, that is my fav at the Korean restaurant too... yummy!

Catherine said...

Thank you for sharing with us Kerry ! You really had a fantastic day and managed to create some gorgeous cards ! You are such a talented Lady and such an inspiration ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Kerry is chilling and making beautiful things Hugs Elaine