Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Good thing comes in small sizes challenge.


Hello and how are you this very fine day? As you know, I love halloween and everything halloween, especially halloween papers, embellishments, etc.. I was looking for cool paper to play along the Greeting Farm 'Good Things Come in Small Sizes' challenge, I found this adorable paper from My Minds' Eyes. Don't you love the adorable owl??? Cute, cute! And of course, my favorite Creeper Crew... I used Abbey this time! The sentiment is from Forest Friends. Hope you like it!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This image fits perfect for your scenery... love that Mr. Owl looking over.... great colour/combo and pretty card...

Emily Martina said...

OMG ADORABLE!!! I love how you colored her up and have the little owl looking at her :)

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Kerry ! Oh I love the background and your colouring of the little cutie pie is fantastic ! Love the orange on the hair ! Too cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine