Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A WICKED Tuesday.


Greeting my blogging friends....   How are you this wicked day?  Hope all is well....  I have a WICKED cute witch for you today!  This is our sweet adorable Molly in Halloween from Softpencil too too cute!  I created the background using a halloween background stamp, perfect medium ink pad in black, then covered it with gelatos, so so fun!  And of course, we have to add some glitter, right?!  Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by!

Goodies that I used:
Softpencil Molly in Halloween
Faber Castell Gelato
Darice halloween background stamp
Copic markers
Distress ink pads
Stickles and ribbon

2 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Kerry ! I love this little witch and the background is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw this SP image is too cute....