Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Smiles!


Hello, hello and happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a fabulous day.  As for me, I'm on vacation from work and I'm super happy... did a few errands, had a wonderful lunch with hubby, and spent the rest of the day crafting, woohoo!!!  



So, I decided to create a card... but I used pan pastels to create the bright colored background and yes... I colored the adorable bear with Faber Castell Art Grip pencils instead of Copics...  I know, right?!  I have gone mad, haha!!!!

Goodies that I used:
Forever Friends Rubber Stamp
Hero Arts background stamp
Sentiment 'smiles' from Amuse
Pan Pastels
Faber Castell Art Grip colored pencils
Twine
Distress ink pad in mustard seed, ripe persimmon, and tea dye
Memento ink pad in rich cocoa
Clear embossing powder


3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Super gorgeous, by any chance I know you applied for the FF DT did you enter this card too... Please do!

Catherine said...

Your card is stunning Kerry ! The background is so beautiful ! Enjoy your vacation Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Blankina said...

Hi Your Forever Friends card is simpely LOVELY!! I have this stamp too, so cute and for any occassion! What a beautiful colours too.

Thanks for joining our FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY - Anything goes challenge,
good luck,

Hugs Blankina FF DT

PS Your card will also go in the special FF draw...