Monday, January 28, 2013

Chillin' with Jean!

Hello and happy Monday...  It's Art Impression day and today I made a few tags featuring Jean today, she is totally awesome! Not only she is super cool and she sure knows how to have fun, haha!

For all three tags, I created a super cool background with Dylusions ink sprays in fresh lime and vibrant turquoise, I also used the Heart Background (SKU# H818) to add some interest on the tags, then I distressed the edges with distress ink pads in seedless preserve and dusty concord.  And for Jean, I colored each of them with Faber Castell watercolors pencils in shades of greys and black.  



Bingo Jean (SKU#3511)


Slot Jean (SKU#3510) and sentiment is from Girlfriends shoppers (SKU#3569)



And here are all 3 tags together, hope you like it!








4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

tee hee ~ those tags are so cute and funny... love that granny she is one heck of funny person. Cute sentiments on each too...
Enjoy your Monday and new week ahead!

Catherine said...

I looooove your tags Kerry ! The images are hilarious and the backgrounds are soooooooo gorgeous ! I love green and yellow together... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Super fun tags! Love the background you created! Looks so cool!

Tammie Koehnen said...

WOW I love your mixed media background tags Kerry! I have to start doing some of that artsy stuff! Jean just ROCKS! I have to get some more images of Jean for sure. LOVE the Bingo one! hehe. :)