Sunday, February 17, 2013

More SNOW = more CRAFT TIME!

Hello and happy Sunday!  We got more snow today...  not too much but just a few inches but it's quite windy outside.  So, I took the opportunity to play and create a couple art journal pages.  Too too fun!


Love these doll stamps from Prima and I colored the dolls and mushrooms with the Faber Castell big brush pitt pens.  The best part...  the sentiment is from a rub-on which I brought forever ago, yes!!!  Feel so good when I use the 'old' goodies!


Got to add some blings and glitter on a page too!!!  I LOVE her GOLD glitter glasses, STYLIN'!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Ooh love all the fun colours.... very pretty images....

Catherine said...

Oh gosh this is stunning Kerry ! The colours are amazing and I love the images you have put together ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Wow! They are just gorgeous!!!