Monday, February 25, 2013

Ready for Spring!!!

Hello helloand happy Monday!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  It has been a snowy winter, I'm totally ready for Spring.  So, I decided to make some fun mini gift bags using the Ai Doorway clear stamp set Feb/Mar DW (SKU#CS3172).


I adore this gorgeous basket of flowers from the Feb/Mar DW set, I colored the image with Copic markers and stickles.  I added another layer of lilac cardstock using the scalloped oval Spellbinder, and for the mini gift bags, I used Tim Holtz/Sizzix in the bag die.


I hope you like them and have a great day!






3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty image, love the colors! Perfect for those Easter giveaways....
Hope that sun shine's through soon!
Enjoy your new crafty week!

Catherine said...

This is sooooo sweet ! I simply adore your little bags Kerry ! Love the image too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

I am ready for spring too! Lovely flowers, Kerry! :)