Monday, May 6, 2013

Best Friends!


Hello and Happy Monday!  Hope you had a great weekend and ready for another wonderful week!  Well, it's Art Impressions' Monday and I'm sharing a simple picture frame card using this adorable stamp called Twins (SKU#K1923) and  isn't she so cute?  Her big fur coat and her furry friend!  


For the frame, I used the vintage cabinet card and mini cabinet card Bigz dies.  To add a little background on the plain card stock, I randomly stamped Heart Background (SKU#H818).  I colored Twins with copic markers, distressed the edges, added some flowers and a few embellishments.  I also added an easel on the back, so that the frane will stand.


I hope you like it and thanks so much for stopping by!






2 comments:

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is gorgeous Kerry ! The shape of your card is awesome... Love the colours and the image is sweet ! I can understand why it is called "Twins" : they both have chubby cheeks ! And a fur coat... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

Absolutely adorable! :)