Monday, May 20, 2013

Good times, good friends!

Hello hello, I hope you had a fabulous weekend.

It's time once again for these wonderful Girlfriends from Art Impressions and 
today I created a simply fun card using the 
 Got to love these Girlfriends chit chatting and laughing the day away.


To create the background, I decided to try out these Pan Pastel (neutral grey shade), using a stencil (Magenta Geometric Trio), and I sealed it with a fixative spray.


Then, I colored the Girlfriends with Copic Marker and fuzzy cut them out twice.
(First - the Girlfriends with the couch, Second - just the Girlfriends)
Then adhered to the stencil background with pop foam tape.


For the sentiment, I stamped it with Veramark and heat embossed in white!


Viola!  I hope you like it and have a great day!




1 comment:

Catherine said...

The gang is back ! Yeah !!! What a cool card Kerry ! Love the background... and the green slippers ! I want the same !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine