Friday, May 10, 2013

TGIF...

Hello hello and TGIF!  Are you ready for the weekend?  I sure am... Not sure what I do yet?  Maybe just being a coach potato and craft all day... hehe!  Well, I was totally in the mood for a little of mixed media action, but I kind of want to make a card too!  So, I took out my Dylusions ink pad, Heidi Swapp color shine, Faber Castell gelatos, stencils, and create away... And viola!


I used this gorgeous stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps, it's from the Ching Chou Kuik's collection called the Serene Night.  So so pretty, love her!  I also decided to play along the Sweet Pea Stamps One Sweet Challenge, this month's theme is see some spring colors. 


Hope you like it and have a great day!

2 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my this is one picture perfect card.. This should be in a frame hung on your craft wall... Gorgeous card Kerry!

Catherine said...

OMG Kerry ! This is gorgeous ! The background looks fantastic... I love the image and the flowers are so so lovely... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine