Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer is over?! Nooooo...

Hello hello and happy Monday to you.

I'm super excited about the new Art Impressions Ai People!  If you haven't seen them, you have to check them out, join the blog hop fun and play along the challenge.  Click here!


Can you believe that it's already the end of August?  I'm not ready for the fall to come yet, hehe!
So, how about another summer card?  Here is a card using the Sally Swimmer Set (SKU# 4323)
she is totally enjoying the hot summer days!




4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw this card makes me laugh..love the image and her expression.... CUTE!

Catherine said...

This is so funny Kerry ! Love the image ! And the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

I can't believe summer is almost over! Awesome card, Kerry!

Karen said...

OMG!!! You made my day this is awesome.

Hugs
Karen