Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Welcome Baby Girl Angelica!

Hello hello and happy Sunday!  

Today's post is for one of my good friend Emily, as of yesterday... 
she is a new mom of a beautiful baby girl called Angelica!  
Congrats, my friend and I can't wait to meet Angelica!


Well, we need a baby card, right?!


And here are a couple pictures from her baby shower.
I saw a super cool motorcycle diaper cake on Pinterest, so I want to make one for her.  
So, I found a tutorial on how to make it on you-tube.  And I think it turned out okay.



A table full of favors!  
I made 'heart' shaped rice crispes treat and Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial hand gel.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Your card and gift are sooooo adorable Kerry ! Your friend will love them ! Congratulations to the new Mum ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine