Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's all about ANIMALS!

Hello hello and happy Wednesday!

 I'm sharing a couple cards using the NEW washi tape - decorative tape from Eyelet Outlet today.


On the card, I created the background pattern paper using the dog washi tape.  To finish the card, I added a sofa, a fun sentiment, and matching puppy brads.


Supplies:  Dog washi tape, puppy brads, Poppy Stamps small hayward sofa, Paper Smooches chit chat and word salad set, black card stock, copic markers.


And for the second card, I used the balloon washi tape instead.  
And I paired it with the balloon brads, so fun!


Supplies:  Balloon washi tape, balloon brads, Penny Black bubbly stamp set, Copic markers, red and yellow card stock.



3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Woof woof love your doggie card. That washi tape is just the cutest...
Love your kitty cat card too...

Catherine said...

WOW ! Your cards are totally awesome Kerry ! I love love the tape on the first one ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Elena said...

How do you make such an mazing and cute cards, Kerry? I LOVE them! Especially the doggie one! :)