Monday, October 14, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Hello and happy Monday!
Since halloween is just a weeks away...  Plus, I just love everything halloween.
 I have a couple of cards featuring the Mice & Sweet set (SKU#4310).  

I just adore this set, got to love this adorable kitty and his two little friends. 
On to my first card, I used a halloween border punch to create the fun border, add some twine.  And for the image, I stamped it three times (once on the pattern card stock and twice on white cardstock),  then I colored with Copics, cut them out, and adhered with some foam dots for some dimension.  Plus, it wouldn't be halloween without candies, right!  I also added a mini shopping bag for their candles! 




Onto my second card, I used the second image from the Mice & Sweet set.  





I hope you like them and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Love both of your cards, the images are just the cutest....

Catherine said...

Awwwww... Your cards are gorgeous Kerry ! I so love the little cat ! I adore the border and the cobweb too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

She's a Color Queen said...

Kerry this is so cute, love those little mice! I have a BUNCH of Art Impression stamps, I need to get them out and play along with you at the Ai Challenge. You have totally inspired me!!!!!

Hugs
MelissaO