Monday, June 16, 2014

Light the Candles!

Hello hello and happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day weekend.  I'm back today to share another card using one of the new Ai People set called Fire Out set (SKU#4371).  


I'm totally in love with her, she is totally a HOT mama.  Time to light the candles or better yet, 
bring on the flames!


Until next time, stay cool and have a super HOT day!

Copics:  B63, B66, B69, B79, E00, E11, E33, E35, R35, R37, R39, RV99, W0, W2, W4, W6, W8, Y38, YR31



5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so funny Kerry ! Love the background ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG this is too funny, I think I may need this image and in fact, I may have to Kopykat this whole thing! lol.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMG this is too funny, I think I may need this image and in fact, I may have to Kopykat this whole thing! lol.

CCC said...

Too funny. Love the blue seekers...great touch.

CCC said...

Too funny. Love the blue seekers...great touch.