Monday, November 24, 2014

Hope the Angel!

Hello hello and happy Monday!
It's a super exciting week over at Art Impressions!
They are having a product swap with Scrapbook Adhesive!!!

Today, I'm sharing a card using the adorable Hope Angel (SKU# T4179).



And here are the adhesive that I used on the card.  


Since, it's the holiday... why not, add a bit of glitter?  I used the 4"x6" adhesive sheet.  
First, I sticked the adhesive sheets on a plain card stock, then run it through with a die cut machine with a circle die, I finished it up with pouring glitter on the sticky surface.   Viola!  


As for me... I love to fussy out many of my images, these 3D Foam Squares are totally perfect!!!


And here is the side view!


To finish the card, I added the Christmas Scripts (SKU# G1466).
I also used the E-Z Squares dispenser to put the card together and the 3D Dodz for the button.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and stay tune for tomorrow!!!
Have a super crafting day!

Copics:  E00, E11. G000, G0000, N0, N2, R22, R24, R27, R29, Y11, Y15, Y38





3 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so cute Kerry ! The image is adorable ! Love the 3D effect ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card and love the sketch!

Elena said...

Your cards are gorgeous, Kerry! And this one is especially! Love the glitter here! :)