Monday, May 11, 2015

Ready, Set, and SHOP!

Hello hello and happy Monday!
 Hope everyone had a great weekend!   I'm so exciting about the new 2015 Girlfriends collections!  And today I have a card using the Shop set (SKU#4545).


I created a colorful background using alcohol inks, alcohol blending solution, and blending tools on gloss paper. 


Finally, I finished it up with these super cool Girlfriends which I colored with Copic markers. 


Copic markers used:   C000, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, BG53, V12, Y13

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a cool and fun card Kerry ! Love the background and the colouring of the characters... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Creations by Shirl said...

Love all those splatters of pretty colors.. And of course those women are my funniest to chuckle about.... Cute card!